What is it ?
• A Policy for effective governance
• Enablement of effective security management
• Involvement of all staff: Users, IT, HR. 3rd parties
• The drive to understand and mitigate deliberate attack
• The enabling of IT and User process controls
• Comprehensive firewall deployment
• Policing of access and activity
• Investigation of unknown, off schedule or unexpected traffic
• Limiting and auditing of access to suspicious web sites
How does it work ?
• Ensure awareness and understanding of all traffic
• Keep up to date with security tools and best practise
• Maintain control of the whole network infrastructure
Blunder points ?
• Initial Cyber attack not detected
• Malware able to establish a hidden bridgehead
• Frequent data backups not taken (and tested)
What next ?
Education - Education - Education from BLUNDERS.BIZ